Listen to Carolyns Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS THAT GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day



Today is Mother's Day! Being a mother has been the greatest blessing of my life and now I have a beautiful grand baby also. She is like sunshine, blue skies and candy all presented in one big package tied up in a beautiful bow with violets attached. Thank you God for all you have given me.



I also had a beautiful and magical mother myself. I miss her everyday and wish she had lived long enough to see what wonderful people her grandchildren became and to meet our precious baby girl.

When I was a little girl, I thought my mother was magic, no I knew she was magic. I would go to bed at night and the next morning there would be Halloween costumes and cupcakes for thirty made or a new dress ready for me to wear to school. If there was a problem, she fixed it. If I was sad she made me happy with hugs. When I was very little I did not want to give up my highchair, so instead of throwing it away she simply sawed the legs down so I could continue to sit in it way past my fifth birthday. We were not really spoiled, she just wanted us to be happy and safe.

Thanks Mom for showing me how to be a loving and caring person.

No comments:

Post a Comment