Listen to Carolyns Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS THAT GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Come on in!!!



How would you feel if a group of people who did not speak your language came into your home, watched your t.v., ate your food, drank your beer, slept in your bed, took your money, destroyed your front and back yard and still expected/demanded that you let them do it because if you did not you were a racist!!!

How would you feel if you wore a patriotic/American red, white and blue shirt on May 5th and were told to take it off because you may offend someone? I don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo, I celebrate July 4th. If you want to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, good, it is a free country...at least for now it is.

There are many reasons that our border is not secured, but the most glaring reason it that our politicians want these people here so they can vote democrat. Once again the democratic party has found another group to use to stay in power. If I were an African-American I think I would look around and see that the last 40 years or more the Democrats have promised the moon, but my situation still seems about the same.

I am not a raciest, I want everyone to live the American dream, but you must earn it by hard work not as a handout. Our founding fathers put into the Constitution that all men are created equal in the pursuit of happiness. It did not say we will give it to you.

If you want to move into my country, welcome...just do it legally and with respect to our laws. Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Colorado are not part of Mexico. Texas was it's own country who fought and won it's independence from Mexico as well as California. NM and AZ and CO were purchased and paid for by the U.S. Government and paid in full. It no longer belongs to Mexico.

I, as an American, do not owe you anything except my respect as one humane being to another. I have visited Mexico and found it to be a beautiful and lovely country. I would not be allowed to protest in Mexico City and wave my American flag and make demands on the Mexican government. So what makes you think you can do it here in my country.


Students wearing patriotic shirts on May 5, at a California High School. The administration told them to turn the shirts inside out they refused and were sent home.


Unhappy Cinco de Mayo celebrator who felt disrespected because some fellow students chose to wear American t-shirts. Hey Chicky...Cinco de Mayo is not an American holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment