Listen to Carolyns Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS THAT GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring is Almost Here in the Texas Hill Country












The days are getting warmer and the tress are slowly blooming. It seems the world is a big shaggy bear waking from it's long winter sleep. This has been a winter of snow in the Hill County, not the usual winters here but once every ten years or so is... okay! Thanks mother nature!

I have not had plants in sooooo long that every garage sale I go to I buy pots to plant them in. I am so optimistic that I can make them grow. Plastic is and has been the norm for me in the past, but I am feeling like one with mother earth for some reason and hope that my little fledglings will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment