Listen to Carolyns Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS THAT GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Movie Review


I am not a movie critic, but I think for my blog I just may make myself one...I recently saw the movie Dear John, based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks. I have read books written by Sparks in the past, but I have not read this one. I like to compare movies from the books I have read to see how accurate and true the movie is to the book. With this movie I could not make any comparisons.


I found the movie to be very good and the young actors did a fine job playing a couple who fall in love over a period of two weeks. He is home on leave from the Army and she is a conservative college coed. He returns to the Army finish up his last year in service when 9/11 happens and their relationship takes an unexpected turn...


Although this is a love story, I found the true love story to be in a different area which is touching and will make you cry. All in all I would recommend this movie and you could take your grandmother with you to see it. Take a hankie!

No comments:

Post a Comment